This is honestly the best poster I have found in a while supporting breast cancer awareness. I am honestly so sick of seeing, “set the tatas free” and “save the boobies”. There is no reason in hell a life threatening, life ruining disease should be sexualized. “Don’t wear a bra day,” go fuck yourselves. You’re not saving a pair of tits, you’re saving the entire package: mind, body, and soul included. Women are not just a pair of breasts.
Evan Peters + AHS
Best Tumblr Responses
i’m sorry i could not not
The Avengers + trivia
- abetterqueue.com - filter & browse Netflix instant movies with Rotten Tomatoe’s Tomatometer
- oracleofbacon.org - connect actors by the movies they’ve acted in together
- movie-censorship.com - find the differences between different releases of the same movie
- imsdb.com - a database of tons of movie scripts!
- whatthemovie.com - attempt to identify movies by the screenshot of one scene alone
- canistream.it - check if something’s streaming on Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, Amazon, Crackle, Blockbuster, YouTuber, Redbox, or iTunes with one click!
- doesthedogdie.com - ranks films based on whether the dog/pet in them dies, so you can watch without covering your eyes.
- movie.tumblr.com - a tumblr blog full of movie quotes, scenes, facts, news, trailers and everything else movies!
I’ll give it to you movie.tumblr.com you earned my follow after this. Much love to the growing movie community on tumblr!
one of my favorite things about hiking is when i come across a strange structure deep in the woods and am left to wonder how and why and when
how: demons. why: demon portal. when: 5 pm demon time
it’s always 5pm demon time, somewhere
But let’s talk about Jamie Brewer.
Jamie Brewer made her television debut on American Horror Story. Prior to her transition to acting on camera she was a theatrical actress. She has not left the stage, however, and still continues her training through theater and through improvisation at 'The Groundlings Theatre and School' .
Being an individual with Down Syndrome Jamie has made it a point to be active in the Down Syndrome community. Jamie was the youngest to ever be elected President of the ARC of Fort Bend Chapter. From there, she was appointed to the State of Texas ARC Board, then elected to the Executive Board as Treasurer. Jamie was then asked to serve on the ARC Governmental Affairs Committee for the State of Texas. She spoke with Senators at the Texas State Capitol to persuade them to pass the law for Texas to abolish using the “R” word from state legislation, and regarding the needs of people with disabilities in Texas. Texas now uses “Intellectual Developmental Disability” in their legislation. 1
Brewer is involved with a several non-profit organizations, including DSALA, DSiAM, BTAP, National Down Syndrome Congress, American Association of People with Disabilities of the United States, and Civitan International.
The True Supreme, IMHO
"Of course, dogs are a pretty poor judge of human beauty. But I had a rough idea of what to look for." 101 Dalmatians, 1961
this scene was more influential on me than I care to admit